Midwest Diocese campers come to camp to make new friends and catch up with old ones. Campers have many opportunities to get to know one another and become part of the group. While we do not discourage visiting, we also don’t encourage it. If parents would like to visit, consider joining your camper for the Six Flags Great America activity. Of course, all parents are encouraged to attend the Friday night Talent Show.
We usually don’t allow parents to speak on the phone with their camper during the camp week unless it’s very important because it tends to cause a significant distraction for the camper. The best way to communicate is by emailing us at email@example.com. We’ll give any important information to your camper in a timely manner.
For the safety of our campers and staff, the following VISITOR RULES will be observed:
- Only immediate family members may visit; no one other than family may visit Midwest Diocese Camp for any reason
- Visitors should notify a staff member immediately upon arriving at camp
- Visitors may not go to the dorm rooms without permission from the staff
- Visitors must comply with the camp dress code, or they will be asked to leave
- All visitors must leave when evening activities are concluded
- Visitors must notify a staff member when leaving
- Absolutely NO OVERNIGHT VISITORS are allowed at camp