There’s nothing like an evening dinner and bonfire out on the picnic grounds of our beautiful Gracanica Monastery. One night during the week, usually on a Tuesday, campers enjoy a delicious meal of cevapi followed by a cozy gathering around the fire. Marshmallows are roasted, songs are sung, stories are told, and a good time is had by all on Bonfire Night at camp!
Bonfire Night rules
- Meet on the basketball court where bug spray will be available
- Gather by the grill for prayer before the dinner meal
- Sit at the picnic tables in the campfire area only
- After dinner, older campers are asked to help younger campers find sticks and provide supervision while young campers roast their marshmallows
- Be safe – keep a safe distance from the fire at all times
- When the evening is over, campers will meet at the basketball court