Dear Parents and Campers,
With the blessing of his Grace Vladika Longin, the 2017 camp season will begin on June 25!
We are looking forward to another wonderful season and our Kolo Sisters are diligently working to make all the preparations for a fabulous camp season!
Attention: Please make note, the camp phone has been changed to 630-597-5692.
2017 Camp Fees
The cost of camp includes: all room and board, Camp Gracanica t-shirt, pool entrance fee, Great America, and movie. Full payment must accompany registration.
|Early Registration||Standard Registration|
|Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4||$150||$175|
|**Non-member fee will be charged if no priest signature on application.|
Important Details, Attire
- Refer to the packing list when choosing attire for camp
- Girls may not wear halter tops or those that expose their midriff
- Girls may not wear shorts that are above mid-thigh
- There is to be no writing on the backside of shorts or pants
- Any clothing displaying vulgar or explicit language is not allowed
- Church attire for boys prohibits jeans, t-shirts, gym shoes
- Church attire for girls prohibits bare shoulders, skirts/dresses above the knee, gym shoes
- Campers in attire deemed inappropriate by a staff member will be required to change. If they do not have an alternate choice, appropriate clothing will be provided.
Important Details, Registration
- All applications must be complete, in full — exceptions will be made for Medical Release Forms where Physicals are scheduled at a later date
- Campers with incomplete applications will not be registered
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 20
- Make checks payable to: Diocesan Camp
- All applications must be mailed
35240 W. Grant Avenue
Third Lake, IL 60046
Call Camp Secretary, Zoki Mandic, (630) 597-5692, Teta Mira (224)659-0309
Email us with questions or to check status of applications email@example.com
2017 Camp Weeks
Week 1: June 25 – July 1
Campers Ages 6 – 16
Week 2: July 2 – July 8
Campers Ages 6 – 16
Week 3: July 9 – July 15
Campers Ages 7 – 10
Week 4: July 16 – July 22
Campers Ages 11 – 13
Week 5: July 23 – July 29
Teen Week: Incoming Freshman through Graduated Seniors
**Possible Week 6**
Summer Youth Retreat Week…..check Facebook page for more information
Check-in: Sundays from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Religion and heritage classes
- Serbian language classes
- Arts and crafts
- Community service event
- Bonfire with ćevap picnic
- A day at the pool
- Great America
- Candle Light dinner with speakers
- Talent show, and lots more!
We look forward to spending a fun-filled summer at camp with you!
Father Tom Kazich, Camp Director
Mira Andjelkovic, KSS President, New Gracanica-Midwestern America