With the blessing of his Grace Vladika Longin, the 2018 camp season will begin on June 24. Our Camp Committee and Kolo Sisters are diligently working to make all the preparations for a fabulous camp season. We look forward to spending a fun-filled summer at camp with you!Father Tom Kazich, Camp Director Mira Andjelkovic, President, Midwest Diocese KSS
2018 Fees & Registration
The cost of camp includes: room and board, camp t-shirt, pool and Great America entrance fees, and movie.
- EARLY/DISCOUNTED: Application & Fees by MAY 1
- REGULAR: Application & Fees submitted MAY 2 – MAY 31
- REGULAR APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED to JUNE 15
- APPLY TODAY FOR REMAINING SPOTS for WEEK 3 and WEEK 4!
- NON-MEMBER: Applications without priest signature
|EARLY (by May 1)||REGULAR (May 2-31)|
|Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4||$150||$175|
|*Non-member fee charged if no priest signature on application|
2018 Camp Weeks
Week 1: June 24 – June 30 – CLOSED as of May 3
Campers Ages 6 – 16
Week 2: July 1 – July 7 – CLOSED as of June 1
Campers Ages 6 – 16
Week 3: July 8 – July 14
SPOTS STILL OPEN-APPLY TODAY!
Campers Ages 6 – 12
Week 4: July 15 – July 21
SPOTS STILL OPEN-GOING FAST . . . APPLY TODAY!
Campers Ages 11 – 13
Week 5: July 22 – July 28 – CLOSED as of May 14
Teen Week: Incoming Freshman through Graduated Seniors
**Possible Week 6**
Summer Youth Retreat . . . check Facebook for more information
Check-in: Sundays from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: Saturdays from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE – MAY 31
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 15
- All applications must be complete, in full
- Within a week after you’ve sent in an application, look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you of your child’s application/registration status
- Exceptions will be made for Medical Release Forms where physicals are scheduled at a later date
- Campers with incomplete applications will not be registered
- Make checks payable to: Midwest Diocese Camp
- Do not mail applications by Certified Mail or Registered Mail – there is no one to sign for them; contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns
- Mail applications to:
Midwest Diocese Camp
Attn: Nellie Balach
3 Circle Ridge Ct.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527-8378
Teta Mira (224) 659-0309